Monday, January 24, 2011

Spree

Nothing astounding has happened in my life, other than quitting my job without calling in. I have never quit a job like that before, but it feels so good to be done with those crazies. I'm working on a few paintings right now, and I'm hoping to finish them before 10:30pm. The only trouble is I just drank sleepy time tea, and consequently am now feeling ready to tuck in. But I'm going to keep blasting Polyphonic Spree and hope I can stay awake long enough to finish. I normally get too caught up in the details to finish a painting at a decent time, but I'm gonna try a nonchalant approach to these pieces, despite the fact that they're supposed to be mirror images of each other. I'm just gonna do it anyway and hope they turn out. And if not, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment