Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shells.

I watched America's Next Top Model earlier today and was inspired to have a self-portrait photo shoot. Here are my favorites because yes, I think I am beautiful, and no this does not make me vain. Jesus' real love in my heart is what makes me beautiful. My body is just a shell, but I assure you it is not an empty one.

Washed out Myspace pic






It's amazing what a little eyeliner can do for your self-esteem. I think modeling would be fun, but it's only about what's on the outside and how well your looks sell what you're wearing. That is precisely why I've always wanted to go into radio, because what's on the inside (and how you give voice to it) is all that matters. God is so faithful to give us the desires of our heart. Sigh... I'll be on the radio soon enough. :)

Xoxo,
K




p.s. I am desperately craving a chicken club pita with feta, ranch and black olives from Pita Pit right now. Why must it be two hours away??? WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment