Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dirty Winter.

This photo and the following are some of the results of googling "Dirty Winter" images. ha

Being a girl is so expensive. I wish people were more accepting of the whole "all natural" thing. If so, I would be all about it. I mean, I get by with the bare minimum during winter because it's not good for your skin to shower everyday as is. But it's even worse when the cold dries you out.
I typically go three or four days without washing my hair during the winter. My dad and step mom both got a rash (which was really just chapped skin) because they shower twice a day. They asked if I got it too and I was like "No, I'm good. But I hardly shower when it's cold out," and then they were like "Maybe we should do that too." Yeah, ya should. It not only allows the finances to shift from what you're paying for water to the electricity bill to fund the heating, but it's also healthier for you! So there you have it, my rant on not showering during winter. The end.

I don't own this, but I wish I did.

On a different subject, I am currently on the prowl for a full time job. I'm hoping to get something in a photo processing lab. I called Chili's and talked to my old manager today, who is now the general manager, but he said he can't hire me now since I'm leaving in April. :/ But I'm still job hunting, and I'm willing to keep my lips sealed for the next 9 weeks in order to make payments on my school crap.



No comments:

Post a Comment