Friday, February 11, 2011

She


I'm going to work for only the second day this week. Being a broke as a joke is really getting old, so I am so glad that the snow is finally on it's way outta here! My nails have been gray for the last week and a half, but I'm really excited about working tonight, so I painted them yellow. I'm a little bummed that I'm missing the concert at Enerje tonight, but at least I'll be working and get paid hourly for it.

Things have been kinda rough lately, as the waiting game seems to be expanding exponentially, the closer April 5th gets. It's like in scary movies when the doorway at the end of the hall stretches farther away just when you so desperately want to reach for the door knob of escape. But God is faithful, and my life is a reflection of that. I have legs that can walk, a strong heart that lets me run, a brain that's good for thinkin', and a smile that can light up a room. But more importantly, I have a joy that extends far beyond any crap situation that life throws at me.
I am loved. I am beautiful. I am worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment