Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Chillday

Fake smiles are the same as real ones.
My bonsai tree is sad and shedding its leaves due to a lack of sunshine. I can relate, Mister Bonsai Tree. But if you fake smile for five minutes at the start of each day, your brain doesn't know the difference and it releases happy chemicals in your brain. Unfortunately, bonsai trees can't smile and trick their branches into thinking the sun is shining.

I had a dream that I kissed and cuddled with a guy from work. I kissed his neck and he shook his leg, like a doggy does when you scratch it behind the ear. It was cute. Then I got to work and the guy from my dream showed me pictures and videos of his puppies playing in the snow. I didn't even know he had dogs. I think eating Chili's gives me psychic abilities.

My two best friends from Stillwater are coming to visit me today! Sadly, I have to work this evening so I can't hang out with them. But seeing them will be wonderful anyway.

Since I've been so busy lately, I got off by a few days on my count down calendar. I have 39 days until Basic. Amazing.

Have a beautiful day. I know I will (despite the cold gloom that cries outside of my window for me to join in its misery).

No comments:

Post a Comment