Monday, October 11, 2010

My Eyes.

I recently made an investment in eye wear options. And it was a wise decision indeed. I feel like I'm playing dress up everyday when it comes time to decide on which glasses (or lack thereof) I want to wear. I have five options, which are as follows:

         The Black Sally Jesse Raphael's:

They're trendy and make me look Asian. In my insecure days as a youth, I would get embarrassed when people would tell me I look Asian when I smile. I'm the only one in my family that inherited my Dad's rice eyes. But when I realized just how adorable Asian girls are, I decided to embrace the association and even accentuate it by wearing the disc-lens, SJR glasses.





                                      
            The Larry King's:


They're smart, they're sleek and they make me look like a boss. I can never go wrong with these ones.
















God Save the King!

<--- I found this lovely picture of Larry King as the Queen of England.









                                                 
         The Child Molester's:
It's the killer from the Lovely Bones!

Initially, I got these gold, tear-drop aviators as a joke. I figured I could wear them on very special occasions. But then I remembered that I now babysit for a living, and it turns out that nicknaming your look "The Child Molester" isn't a very funny joke after all... Uhhh. Oh well, I promise I don't touch your children in inappropriate ways. I just thought the glasses were funny.


          Contacts:



They help me see, they're subtle, and they only give me trouble when I fall asleep in them, or get makeup or a stray eyelash in the ol' eyeball. My only current predicament is that I ran out of contacts and I don't have money right now to buy more. So if I don't wear the contacts or the glasses, I resort to my natural state of vision...



       The Hellen Keller:
I don't like touching people's faces to identify them as friend or foe. It's just too intimate for me. Hellen was a champ though so I figure, if I'm going to be a blind woman, why not be just like the bull dog herself?







Which look do you think I could rock the best? Input is mucho appreciated.
 Jah love.                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment