Monday, September 27, 2010

... Entrance Exam! (and the crowd goes wild)

I decided to start my conditioning for Basic officially. I've been working out off and on, but now it's time for structure. This is for real. I leave for MEPS tomorrow morning, so I figured "Why not give 'em a show and be (slightly) toned for my 15 minutes of fame?" (In this physical, they'll strip me down to my spankies and I'll get the one over by a doctor... I can't wait). The part that I am honestly looking forward to the most is the ASVAB. No sarcasm there either. I am a, how shall I say, competent test taker, so I'm just looking forward to proving my intelligence. I took it four years ago and scored quite well. I've taken several AP, midterm and final exams since then I'm not really worried about not doing well.

I'm just really pumped to be one step closer to getting the heck out of here and onto the road... or "Into the Blue" as they say. heh heh heh. ;D My only current obstacle is the fact that I took allergy medicine, went for a run, and my nose has not stopped dripping since. And I'm not kidding when I say dripping. I was washing dishes a little bit ago and watery snot dripped into the sink and almost landed on the dish in my hand that I was scrubbing. If it does not cease by the morning, I'm sauldering my nostrils closed. That's all there is to it. I have to go tomorrow. Nothing will stop me from succeeding. Not my damn runny nose, not nuthin' else.
I'm seriously considering rigging up my own version of this little gem before I go to bed tonight... Just in case.

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment