Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Kiss

I woke up at 0530 on December 31st with explosive diarrhea from Hades, which sounds hilarious now, but it wasn't humorous then. After countless trips to the bathroom and almost passing out every time I stood up, I slept the entire day away... To include all New Year celebrations. This is a tragic first in my life, but hopefully will set the tone for the rest of the year.

As if it needs to be said, I didn't get a kiss at midnight. This is also new for me. But I'm really actually glad that I wasn't obligated to make out with someone I'm not committed to.

I normally don't get into the whole resolution thing because I'm crap at keeping promises to myself. But maybe I could do this, ya know? I guess we'll see what fresh Hell this year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment